In honor of National Quiche Lorraine Day, we present this easy coffee cup quiche for one!
1 large egg
1-1/2 tablespoons of milk
dash of ground black pepper
1/4 of a bagel or 1/2 of a slice of bread
2 teaspoons of cream cheese or 1 wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
1/2 slice of cooked ham or bacon
pinch of chopped fresh thyme or chive
1. Grease a tea cup with spray cooking oil or butter
2. Add the egg, milk, salt, and pepper. Beat.
3. Tear the bread into small bits and stir in.
4. Add the cheese and ham. Stir again.
5. Scatter fresh herb.
6. Microwave for 70 seconds.
7. Garnish with a dab of mustard and fresh thyme or chive
photo and recipe shared from: http://www.goodfoodmichigan.com/2013/05/coffee-cup-chocolate-cake-coffeeckae.html#.UZpZWWhI5cR